From: malachi on
Well, I received my Bartolini MM5CBC pickup for my OLP MM3 bass today only
to discover that it's the wrong replacement pickup. I measured my original
pickup with a dial caliper and it seemed to match the dimensions on the
"bestbassgear.com" website, however their dimensions were measured from the
screw flanges on the PU, while I was measuring the body of the PU. OK, I'm
dumb.

Here's the correct replacement PU to use for an OLP 5 string:

http://www.bestbassgear.com/bartolini-dl5cbc-pickups.htm

I've measured the stock PU and confirmed the dimensions are the same as this
model.

I'm going to exchange it and I'll get back to you with an A/B test after I
get the correct one.

Damn, I hate when this happens.

malachi

Pages: 1