From: Max Arwood on
Should I block any messages with "Creative Music Synth [220]" in it? Or
should I just block the user? And don't what user cause you already did.
<g>
Max Arwood

From: Michael on
Max Arwood wrote:

> Should I block any messages with "Creative Music Synth [220]" in it? Or
> should I just block the user? And don't what user cause you already did.
> <g>
> Max Arwood

Uhhh... you talkin' about this guy, Max? ;-)

"I feel like burning all sample playback MIDI synths, emulations, and
soundfonts along with their consumers, and their companies. Sick pieces of
stinky thick diarrhea human kakaa foam they are. Vaporize all of those
involved with nuclear-fusion flames!!!!!"

From: Max Arwood on
What guy? I don't see anyone? As soon as I block "Creative Music Synth
[220]" I'm not gonna even be able to read this post! <g>
Max Arwood

From: Max Arwood on
I think I will take sampleit and make a multi gig sample set of a SB16. I'm
sure I will find lots of sales for some samples like that. Ooooh I forgot
the magic Ebay word.... "Vintage SB16"
Max Arwood