From: Richard on
Hi,

I have a problem with ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE in a CScrollView
class.

My menu looks like this:

M1 - M2 - M3

D1----Sub1
| |-Sub2
D2 |-Sub3
|-Sub4

So D1 has the "Pop-up" property.
It looks like the update event for Sub1-Sub4 is not fired.
When I have ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE in CMainFrame it works fine.
Also ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE for D1-D2 in CScrolView works fine.

I have seen this problem with mfc6 and mfc8.

Any ideas?

Richard

From: Richard on
Richard submitted this idea :
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE in a CScrollView class.
>
> My menu looks like this:
>
> M1 - M2 - M3
> |
> D1----Sub1
> | |-Sub2
> D2 |-Sub3
> |-Sub4
>
> So D1 has the "Pop-up" property.
> It looks like the update event for Sub1-Sub4 is not fired.
> When I have ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE in CMainFrame it works fine.
> Also ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE for D1-D2 in CScrolView works fine.
>
> I have seen this problem with mfc6 and mfc8.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Richard

It works now. I did something stupid over here.