First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Kenlighten - A social network for knowledge seekers and providers
Dear friends, I am writing to share with you about a unique social knowledge network - Kenlighten http://www.kenlighten.com . At Kenlighten you can register for a free account and create online tutorials in your area of expertise by uploading your ebooks, presentations, articles, videos, audio files. You can a... 29 Sep 2009 04:08
Applied Computing 2009: 2nd CFP until 21 September
Apologies for cross-postings. Please send to interested colleagues and students -- CALL FOR PAPERS - Deadline for submissions (2nd Call): 21 September 2009 -- IADIS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE APPLIED COMPUTING 2009 November 19-21, 2009 – ROME, ITALY (http://www.computing-conf.org/) * Keynote Speaker (con... 3 Sep 2009 07:32
New England Patriot jerseys for men,worldwide express, paypal payment
Wholesale NFL New Rookie Jerseys name: 09 NFL Bills #83 Reed new draft jerseys SIZE: 48, 50, 52, 54 color: white payment: western union,money gram, paypal,bank transfer MSN: shoesspring(a)hotmail.com YAHOO: sophieyuan(a)ymail.com SKYPE ID: shoesspring ... 3 Sep 2009 07:32
"Modern" Software Framework?
I am looking at the architecture and possible framework solutions for a system which has the following requirements: 1. Distributed, networked control/data handling/analysis system 2. Multi-platform (Linux, Windows, + Real-time platforms TBD) 3. Multi-language (probably Java, C++, Python) 4. Widely distributed dev... 2 Sep 2007 20:36
Design by Contract vs Law of Demeter : Preconditions
In Bertrand Meyers book "Object oriented Software Construction" 2nd Ed he says section $11.8....(Discussing class invariants) "The precondition of a routine may involve the _initial state_ and the arguments." (Emphasis mine) I would argue that is a mistake. Since if the precondition involves the state of th... 14 Aug 2007 14:36
Critique of Robert C. Martin's "Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices"
I have put a draft critique of Robert C. Martin's "Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices" on my blog: http://www.geocities.com/tablizer/martin1.htm Comments welcome. At least nice ones are :-) -T- ... 6 Mar 2007 19:06
delegation vs. inheritance
Hi everybody, recently I was thinking about the concepts of delegation and inheritance. My idea was to simplify huge classes by dividing them in a base class and additional class that provide other attributes / aspects / functionality. This way it would be possible to create small customizable classes easily an... 12 Sep 2006 06:20
SQL
What are the advantages os SQL over third generation Language? ... 19 Feb 2006 23:31
Use Case Point Estimation
I'm new to both Use Cases and Use Case Point Estimation. I've ben reading some articles about it and found the following (recommended as a reference on this site as well): http://www.geocities.com/shiv_koirala/fp/usecasepoints.html As a person that learns best on practical examples I liked the approach taken in ... 26 Sep 2005 14:06
Polymorphism sucks [Was: Paradigms which way to go?]
Gerry Quinn wrote: If you are writing a monolithic piece of software to perform some task, and things like GUI controls are not involved, you may very well know what type (as distinct from a generalised 'value') every object is anyway. If so, polymorphism will not bring anything useful to the table. ... 25 Sep 2005 03:22
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10