From: Steve Robin on
On Mar 20, 7:17 am, DA Morgan <damor...(a)psoug.org> wrote:
> Steve Robin wrote:
> >> Also, can you patch to 9.2.0.8?
> > About patch, We have nearly 4 databases on production server, and to
> > ask all team to upgrade database, I have to tell them them problem
> > with proof that this problem can be solved by applying latest patch. I
> > tried to find it on Metalink also, but I didn't find anything. If you
> > know any matelink regarding this. Please let me know.
>
> No you don't. You just need to open an SR with accompanying RDA
> at metalink and ORacle will tell you to do so if you want support.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damor...(a)x.washington.edu
> (replace x with u to respond)

Thnks for the reply and suggestion.
I am just going to open a SR.

From: EdStevens on
On Mar 19, 8:04 pm, "Steve Robin" <ocma...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 19, 4:11 pm, "gazzag" <gar...(a)jamms.org> wrote:
>
> > On 19 Mar, 05:31, "Steve Robin" <ocma...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > on this command:
>
> > > exec DBMS_STATS.GATHER_DATABASE_STATS(estimate_percent =>
> > > DBMS_STATS.AUTO_SAMPLE_SIZE, block_sample => TRUE, method_opt => 'FOR
> > > ALL COLUMNS SIZE', cascade => TRUE, options => 'GATHER');
>
> > > I am getting this error:
>
> > > ORA-00603: "ORACLE server session terminated by fatal error"
>
> > > I don't understand what to do right now, pls help.
>
> > > ORACLE : 9.2.0.3
> > > SERVER : Sun Solaris
>
> > Anything of interest in the alert log?
>
> There is nothing in Alert log related to this, I did monitor it.
>
> > Also, can you patch to 9.2.0.8?
>
> About patch, We have nearly 4 databases on production server...

"Nearly" 4 databases? Is that like being 'sort of' pregnant?

From: Steve Robin on
On Mar 20, 12:52 pm, "Steve Robin" <ocma...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > About patch, We have nearly 4 databases on production server, and to
> > > ask all team to upgrade database, I have to tell them them problem
> > > with proof that this problem can be solved by applying latest patch. I
> > > tried to find it on Metalink also, but I didn't find anything. If you
> > > know any matelink regarding this. Please let me know.
>
> > No you don't. You just need to open an SR with accompanying RDA
> > at metalink and ORacle will tell you to do so if you want support.
> > --
> > Daniel A. Morgan
> > University of Washington
> > damor...(a)x.washington.edu
> > (replace x with u to respond)
> > Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org
>
> Thnks for the reply and suggestion.
> I am just going to open a SR.- Hide quoted text -

I know that would look stupid to some of you because you are all
brillant.
But I like to share it.
This was the problem because space was not available in admin
directory where I had created all dump files.
Before I create a SR, I went through from all the things and find
this.
So I apologies to ask this question, where I was doing this kind of
mistake. Hopefully in future I will not ask these kind of question.
But thanks for your help.....

From: Steve Robin on
On Mar 20, 5:28 pm, "EdStevens" <quetico_...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 19, 8:04 pm, "Steve Robin" <ocma...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Anything of interest in the alert log?
>
> > There is nothing in Alert log related to this, I did monitor it.
>
> > > Also, can you patch to 9.2.0.8?
>
> > About patch, We have nearly 4 databases on production server...
>
> "Nearly" 4 databases? Is that like being 'sort of' pregnant?- Hide quoted text -

Why not, when server configurations are very high, then it can be...

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: ORA-01555 query
Next: DBConsole not working properly.