From: Go Oilers on
I removed a CAS server and moved the role to the mailbox server. Now I have
a couple users that cannot access their OWA - they can get to the logon part
(ISA) but then it gives them an error from ISA. This does not happen to all
users?? Anyone have any ideas? Is OWA caching something?

The server test.local at test.local requires a username and password.

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

credentials that you supplied.

From: Oliver Moazzezi [MVP] on
Hi,

What are these users? Exchange 2007 users? Exchange 2003/2000 users? Can you
clarify?

Also is test.local the CAS/MBX combined server and did you update ISA to
point to the new location of the CAS role.

Oliver

From: Go Oilers on
The users are 2007. Yes test.local is the combined server and yes I did
point the ISA to the new CAS role. It appears to be working for most users
but looking in the IIS logs it looks like some users are going to /Exchange
instead of /owa. Can't figure out where this setting is because ISA
redirects to OWA.