From: quickslip on

I have seen several posts here about problems people have with spell
check on OWA not checking the signature, but my problem is the opposite.
I have exhcange 2007 and the majority or our users are OWA clients. Some
have a custom signature and when they try to send, the OWA client is not
recognizing some of the last names and underlining them in red (as if
they were mispelled). Is there a way to prevent spellcheck from checking
the signature? I can not see any option to turn this off, and my users
have to ignore or ignore all on every message they send.
Major pain.

Thoughts/comments?
thanks

--
quickslip
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Not in OWA.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?