From: Cassio Silva Cassio on

I am trying to create a new outlook user profile to exchange 2007, there is
a branch in Netherland that connect exchange server in Brazil via VPN client.
The VPN connection is working fine, we can access files etc. The question is
when we setup outlook profile appears a message "cannot open your default
mail folders. You must connect to the computer's Microsoft Exchange Server
with the current profile before you synchronize your folders with the
file-folder offline"

We have tryed setup other users accounts without success. The operational
system is windows 7. We have the same configuration working fine in windows
xp and outlook 2007. At this moment, the connection is via IMAP server, but
we need setup exchange 2007. How can we solve this problem ?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Are you setting up the profiles in cached mode?

"Cassio Silva" <Cassio Silva(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I am trying to create a new outlook user profile to exchange 2007, there
is
> a branch in Netherland that connect exchange server in Brazil via VPN
client.
> The VPN connection is working fine, we can access files etc. The question
is
> when we setup outlook profile appears a message "cannot open your default
> mail folders. You must connect to the computer's Microsoft Exchange Server
> with the current profile before you synchronize your folders with the
> file-folder offline"
>
> We have tryed setup other users accounts without success. The operational
> system is windows 7. We have the same configuration working fine in
windows
> xp and outlook 2007. At this moment, the connection is via IMAP server,
but
> we need setup exchange 2007. How can we solve this problem ?

Pages: 1
Prev: OWA - signature spell check
Next: Toolbar Color