From: Joe788 on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu4aQTexL-U&feature=player_embedded#

From: Joe788 on
http://www.cahighspeedrail.ca.gov/map.htm

From: Joe788 on
High Speed Rail Could Boost Factory Jobs

http://www.kcbs.com/High-Speed-Rail-Could-Boost-Factory-Jobs/6230773

From: Joe788 on
http://www.cahighspeedrail.ca.gov/gallery.aspx

What Arnold had to say back in 08:

"We have to move forward with this project."

"Our rail system in America is so old we are driving the same speed as
we did a hundred years ago".

"We should do what other countries do. All over the world we see high
speed rails that go 200 to 300 mph. We should do the same thing in
this country."