From: Joe788 on
Finally got around to drilling and installing the blind threaded
fasteners on the bottom of the Versa Cart with the special tool I
purchased just for this job. I did this modification so I could remove
the large middle wheel that Kennedy supplies with a Versa Cart. The
original wheel supplied with Kennedy Versa Carts easily flat spots and
people trip over it because it sticks out and is hard to see. I
consider it to be dangerous.

I've tested my modified Versa Cart and it's almost as maneuverable as
the original setup. My new Versa Cart setup turns out to be very
steady. Naturally the idiot Tom Brewer, now posting as Larry Rozer,
was once again completely wrong and this modification works great. It
should go without saying that Tom Brewer's hero and mentor Cliffy
Huprich was also wrong about my idea to modify the Kennedy Versa
Cart.

The two wheels in the middle are fixed and the two wheels on each end
are the swivel type that lock.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/jonbanquer/?action=view&current=ModifiedVersaCart.jpg
From: Cliff on
On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:52:19 -0800 (PST), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Finally got around to drilling and installing the blind threaded
>fasteners on the bottom of the Versa Cart with the special tool I
>purchased just for this job.

It only took about a year to do, eh?
Was it making the holes?
Did you use MasterCAM?
--
Cliff
From: Joe788 on
On Jan 31, 6:52 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Finally got around to drilling and installing the blind threaded
> fasteners on the bottom of the Versa Cart with the special tool I
> purchased just for this job. I did this modification so I could remove
> the large middle wheel that Kennedy supplies with a Versa Cart. The
> original wheel supplied with Kennedy Versa Carts easily flat spots and
> people trip over it because it sticks out and is hard to see. I
> consider it to be dangerous.
>
> I've tested my modified Versa Cart and it's almost as maneuverable as
> the original setup. My new Versa Cart setup turns out to be very
> steady. Naturally the idiot Tom Brewer, now posting as Larry Rozer,
> was once again completely wrong and this modification works great. It
> should go without saying that Tom Brewer's hero and mentor Cliffy
> Huprich was also wrong about my idea to modify the Kennedy Versa
> Cart.
>
> The two wheels in the middle are fixed and the two wheels on each end
> are the swivel type that lock.
>
> http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/jonbanquer/?action=view&curre....

LOL! Hey great idea! Let's stack 4 toolboxes on top of each other, and
then narrow the wheelbase of the main cart by more than 10%. What
could possibly go wrong?

While you're at it, can you please post a direct quote where Tom said
it wouldn't work?

BTW. What's more dangerous, a wheel that sticks out 1.5 inches, or a
tool box that's 10+% narrower and 30% taller than originally designed?
Banquergeneering at it's finest!

From: Existential Angst on
"Joe788" <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote in message
On Jan 31, 6:52 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Finally got around to drilling and installing the blind threaded
> fasteners on the bottom of the Versa Cart with the special tool I
> purchased just for this job. I did this modification so I could remove
> the large middle wheel that Kennedy supplies with a Versa Cart. The
> original wheel supplied with Kennedy Versa Carts easily flat spots and
> people trip over it because it sticks out and is hard to see. I
> consider it to be dangerous.
>
> I've tested my modified Versa Cart and it's almost as maneuverable as
> the original setup. My new Versa Cart setup turns out to be very
> steady. Naturally the idiot Tom Brewer, now posting as Larry Rozer,
> was once again completely wrong and this modification works great. It
> should go without saying that Tom Brewer's hero and mentor Cliffy
> Huprich was also wrong about my idea to modify the Kennedy Versa
> Cart.
>
> The two wheels in the middle are fixed and the two wheels on each end
> are the swivel type that lock.
>
> http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/jonbanquer/?action=view&curre...

LOL! Hey great idea! Let's stack 4 toolboxes on top of each other, and
then narrow the wheelbase of the main cart by more than 10%. What
could possibly go wrong?

While you're at it, can you please post a direct quote where Tom said
it wouldn't work?

BTW. What's more dangerous, a wheel that sticks out 1.5 inches, or a
tool box that's 10+% narrower and 30% taller than originally designed?
Banquergeneering at it's finest!

Please, show some respect, control your envy.

I'll bet you couldn't design something as well if you were S'gYOD all effing
day long.
Give credit where credit is due, please.

Sheeit, I"m ablush with admiration -- when I SMOD, all's I can do is hit the
remote buttons, and even there I keep missing my channels!!
--
EA

From: Joe788 on
On Feb 1, 8:14 pm, "Existential Angst" <UNfit...(a)UNoptonline.net>
wrote:
> "Joe788" <joemama...(a)aol.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 31, 6:52 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Finally got around to drilling and installing the blind threaded
> > fasteners on the bottom of the Versa Cart with the special tool I
> > purchased just for this job. I did this modification so I could remove
> > the large middle wheel that Kennedy supplies with a Versa Cart. The
> > original wheel supplied with Kennedy Versa Carts easily flat spots and
> > people trip over it because it sticks out and is hard to see. I
> > consider it to be dangerous.
>
> > I've tested my modified Versa Cart and it's almost as maneuverable as
> > the original setup. My new Versa Cart setup turns out to be very
> > steady. Naturally the idiot Tom Brewer, now posting as Larry Rozer,
> > was once again completely wrong and this modification works great. It
> > should go without saying that Tom Brewer's hero and mentor Cliffy
> > Huprich was also wrong about my idea to modify the Kennedy Versa
> > Cart.
>
> > The two wheels in the middle are fixed and the two wheels on each end
> > are the swivel type that lock.
>
> >http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/jonbanquer/?action=view&curre....
>
> LOL! Hey great idea! Let's stack 4 toolboxes on top of each other, and
> then narrow the wheelbase of the main cart by more than 10%. What
> could possibly go wrong?
>
> While you're at it, can you please post a direct quote where Tom said
> it wouldn't work?
>
> BTW. What's more dangerous, a wheel that sticks out 1.5 inches, or a
> tool box that's 10+% narrower and 30% taller than originally designed?
> Banquergeneering at it's finest!

> Please, show some respect, control your envy.
>
> I'll bet you couldn't design something as well if you were S'gYOD all effing
> day long.
> Give credit where credit is due, please.
>
> Sheeit, I"m ablush with admiration -- when I SMOD, all's I can do is hit the
> remote buttons, and even there I keep missing my channels!!
> --
> EA

What is the problem??? You all know I'm a dumbass!!! BWAAAA!! You
expect too much of poor little old clueless me!!!