From: Joe788 on
On Feb 4, 3:35 pm, wmbjkREM...(a)citlink.net wrote:

> Would you expect Einstein to be able to tie his own shoe?

I'd expect a useless idiot like you to beg to lick my shoes.
From: Cliff on
On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:22:27 -0800 (PST), Cross-Slide <3t3d(a)centurytel.net>
wrote:

>Tell us, if your pay is based on the mighty stock options you bragged
>about, are you now working for "Coolie Wages" ?
>And is that why you need to make up a cart?

From X-Files episode "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose
"

[
Puppet: "There's something I've been wanting to ask you for some time now.
You've seen the things I do in the past as well as in the future."
Clyde Bruckman: "They're terrible things."
Puppet: "I know they are. So tell me, please, why have I done them."
Clyde Bruckman: "Don't you understand yet son? Don't you get it?" [Killer shakes
his head] "You do the things you do because you're a homicidal maniac."
Puppet: "That... that does explain a lot, doesn't it. It's all starting to make
sense now."
]