From: Finance guy on

I have an Office 2003 database with subforms. The subform displays, but
the objects do not show. It displays as one giant rectangle, but all text
boxes, etc are completely hidden.

Moreover, if I open the subform up, the result is the same. However, if I
go to design view, all objects appear.

I am unable to get the objects to display on my form.

Any assistance appreciated.
From: Daryl S on
It sounds like no data meet the criteria to be displayed. This could be due
to the parent/child link from the main form to the subform. Is the main form
on a record that has matching subform data?

--
Daryl S

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
Does the subform control have a source object? If so, is the source object
based on a table related to the main table, and are the Link Child and Link
Master fields correctly set?

From: Finance guy on

This happens when all transactions are deleted from the database, so your
assumption is most likely correct. Is it possible to force the subform to
show all controls regardless of is there is data that meets the criteria to
be displayed?

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
Are the transactions the main form data, or the subform data? Are the Link
Child and Link Master fields for the subform control set up correctly?