From: JamesJ on
Vista Basic x32 sp2
Access 2007 sp2.

I'm attempting to rename a form and I get the following error:

"mydatabasename cannot complete the operation. You must stop the code and try again."
(mydatabasename is the name of the current opened database.)

Any ideas what this means?

James
From: niuginikiwi on
Check to make sure only one process off access.exe is running in the Task
Manager. Just a thought.

From: JamesJ on
I really didn't look and it seems to have cleared after I closed and
reopened access.
I don't recall opening access twice unless it does that on it's own.
Next time it happens I check.
Maybe a generic error for out of memory?

James