From: dave on
Hi all,
I have a parent/child form setup, where selecting a value from a bound
combobox within the subform datasheet should override another bound combobox
in the parent. All of the AfterUpdate code worked fine in an Access 2003
MDB format, but when I try the same thing in an Access 2003 ADP project, I
get the Jet error 7787 and the changes get flushed when the record gets
refreshed.

The parent form field isn't 100% dependent on the selection in the subform -
it just forces the overwrite to begin with, and then the user is free to
change it afterwards.

Is there no way to push a value into a bound combobox in an Access 2003 ADP
file?

Thanks,
dave