From: Kadaitcha Man on
philo, ye piggy-eyed sorrowful issue, say wall eyed slave, whither
wouldst thou convey this growing image of thy fiend-like face, ye
gnarled:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:23:37 -0600, philo wrote:
>>
>>> yeah it was my fault on this one for sure
>>>
>>> It's such good freeware that I sent Irfan a small donation
>>
>> Parts of Berserker have been rewritten for Linux and GPL'd. Soon the
>> whole of Linux Berserker will be GPL'd. Please send me a donation.
>>

> I'll be able to send quite a large donation shortly
>
> I'm expecting a nice payment from Nigeria shortly!

Funny that. I'm expecting a young blonde from Nigeria shortly.

--
Ubuntu 9.10 x64 running Windows Server 2008 in VirtualBox
16GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM, 10 * SATA2 3GB/s HDDs as dual 3TB RAID5

I can wank better than you can.

PS: Jensen Interceptor in air-conditioned storage.
From: Dr.Hal0nf1r�$ on
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> philo, ye piggy-eyed sorrowful issue, say wall eyed slave, whither
> wouldst thou convey this growing image of thy fiend-like face, ye
> gnarled:
>
>> Kadaitcha Man wrote:

>>> Parts of Berserker have been rewritten for Linux and GPL'd. Soon the
>>> whole of Linux Berserker will be GPL'd. Please send me a donation.
>>>

>> I'll be able to send quite a large donation shortly
>>
>> I'm expecting a nice payment from Nigeria shortly!
>
> Funny that. I'm expecting a young blonde from Nigeria shortly.

Albino?

--
Sharron Field

Owner and Creator of kkomp.com
http://kkomp.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/shazzalive

Find me on Friendfeed:
http://friendfeed.com/kkomp

On Facebook too:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/shazzalive?ref=name

Where's the best place to learn everything about WordPress?
The WordPress Classroom of course:
http://kkomp.com/the-wordpress-classroom

For the most productive 3 days of your life visit this link:
http://www.3daymoney.com/go.php?offer=kkomp&pid=1

The Christmas Discount Shopping Arcade is Open until Jan 5th 2010: -
http://kkomp.com/ShopArcFun/foyer.htm

For bloggers who want more traffic
but don't know how to get it:
http://www.maxblogpress.com/go.php?offer=shazoom101&pid=32

From: BeaverWog on
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Funny that. I'm expecting a young blonde from Nigeria shortly.

Tired of your East Timorese rent wives are ya?

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Good News From HP :)
Next: WinXP in recycle bin