From: Kadaitcha Man on
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:23:37 -0600, philo wrote:

> yeah it was my fault on this one for sure
>
> It's such good freeware that I sent Irfan a small donation

Parts of Berserker have been rewritten for Linux and GPL'd. Soon the
whole of Linux Berserker will be GPL'd. Please send me a donation.

From: Buffalo on

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:23:37 -0600, philo wrote:
>
>> yeah it was my fault on this one for sure
>>
>> It's such good freeware that I sent Irfan a small donation
>
> Parts of Berserker have been rewritten for Linux and GPL'd. Soon the
> whole of Linux Berserker will be GPL'd. Please send me a donation.

A piece of charcoal inserted where the sun doesn't shine could improve your
breath.
Buffalo :)
PS: Enjoy the Holidays, if you do celebrate them.

From: Mad as a Box of Frogs on
In article <hgpfml$qh8$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Buffalo <Eric(a)nada.com.invalid> wrote:

>Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:23:37 -0600, philo wrote:
>>
>>> yeah it was my fault on this one for sure
>>>
>>> It's such good freeware that I sent Irfan a small donation
>>
>> Parts of Berserker have been rewritten for Linux and GPL'd. Soon the
>> whole of Linux Berserker will be GPL'd. Please send me a donation.
>
>A piece of charcoal inserted where the sun doesn't shine could improve your
>breath.
>Buffalo :)

Oh that's a SPNAK kKid.
[the armpits comeback fell way short]

Credit where deserved thankinyou very much.

--
Master of Puppets Direct line and fax: 206-339-7561
DENSA Life Achievement � Am I the only one with half a brain?
From: Kadaitcha Man on
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:46:30 -0600, Fred Hall wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:32:32 +0000 (UTC), undertow(a)news.vrx.net (Mad as
> a Box of Frogs) wrote:
>
>>Oh that's a SPNAK[SLAP]
>
> Like you would recognize a spnak, tommigrlll --

You know, Frad, no matter how much I baited tommigrlll when he posting as
"Tony" in 24hoursupport.retarddesk, he wouldn't bite; no doubt the fucker
knew what to expect. I now find it it amazingly humorous and ironic that
he is now ripping himself to shreds without anyone's help at all.

From: Fred Hall on
"Buffalo" <Eric(a)nada.com.invalid> wrote in message

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:23:37 -0600, philo wrote:
>>
>>> yeah it was my fault on this one for sure
>>>
>>> It's such good freeware that I sent Irfan a small donation
>>
>> Parts of Berserker have been rewritten for Linux and GPL'd. Soon the
>> whole of Linux Berserker will be GPL'd. Please send me a donation.
>
> A piece of charcoal inserted where the sun doesn't shine could improve
> your
> breath.

I've tried that, but my breath still reeks. Any other suggestions?

--
I will kill file myself right now so I never have to here another depraved
word utter forth from my filthy mouth and stone cold heart again. -

They need to do more than put that hot scalding cup of coffee down.
Someone needs to splash it in my hiney. - Fred Hall

Nothing is worth the pain and humiliation this newsgroup has caused me
in the past month.- Fred Hall

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Good News From HP :)