From: 4poster on
Can anyone explain how that happens. Hint;
I didn't have the problem until I updated to SP3.

From: Amanda Shithousedoor on
"4poster" <vocatus(a)bigfoot.com> schreef in bericht
> Can anyone explain how that happens. Hint;
> I didn't have the problem until I updated to SP3.

You have to get a job at Microsoft cos you were able to install "WinXP in
recycle bin", if this is true, they'll hire you!

From: 4poster on

"Amanda Shithousedoor" <amanda(a)nospam.eu> wrote in message
> "4poster" <vocatus(a)bigfoot.com> schreef in bericht
>> Can anyone explain how that happens. Hint;
>> I didn't have the problem until I updated to SP3.
>
> You have to get a job at Microsoft cos you were able to install "WinXP in
> recycle bin", if this is true, they'll hire you!

Hey Amanda,

It was not deliberate, but when my power schemes in control panel was
corrupted I noticed this strange
condition. Naturally when I try to empty the recycle bin, I get an error
mesasage and if I reboot, the bin empties.

I wanted someone to explain how it can be. BTW, after I restored my power
configuration I haven't noticed this.

From: Amanda Shithousedoor on

> "Amanda Shithousedoor" <amanda(a)nospam.eu> wrote in message
>> "4poster" <vocatus(a)bigfoot.com> schreef in bericht
>>> Can anyone explain how that happens. Hint;
>>> I didn't have the problem until I updated to SP3.
>>
>> You have to get a job at Microsoft cos you were able to install "WinXP in
>> recycle bin", if this is true, they'll hire you!
>
> Hey Amanda,
>
> It was not deliberate, but when my power schemes in control panel was
> corrupted I noticed this strange
> condition. Naturally when I try to empty the recycle bin, I get an error
> mesasage and if I reboot, the bin empties.
>
> I wanted someone to explain how it can be. BTW, after I restored my power
> configuration I haven't noticed this.

M$, walks in 'mysterious ways'. ;-)
What were the folders and files that showed up in the recycle bin?
When you manually delete an old inactive XP install, while running another
Windows OS, it shows up in the recycle bin.

From: 4poster on

> "4poster" <vocatus(a)bigfoot.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>> "Amanda Shithousedoor" <amanda(a)nospam.eu> wrote in message
>>> "4poster" <vocatus(a)bigfoot.com> schreef in bericht
>>>
>>> You have to get a job at Microsoft cos you were able to install "WinXP
>>> in recycle bin", if this is true, they'll hire you!
>>
>> Hey Amanda,
>>
>> It was not deliberate, but when my power schemes in control panel was
>> corrupted I noticed this strange
>> condition. Naturally when I try to empty the recycle bin, I get an error
>> mesasage and if I reboot, the bin empties.
>>
>> I wanted someone to explain how it can be. BTW, after I restored my power
>> configuration I haven't noticed this.
>
> M$, walks in 'mysterious ways'. ;-)
> What were the folders and files that showed up in the recycle bin?
> When you manually delete an old inactive XP install, while running another
> Windows OS, it shows up in the recycle bin.

My next machine will be a Mac!