From: Hugh Browton on

Dear All �

That's me done for the half-year. Off sailing in Scandanavian waters for a
couple of weeks.

Be good, keep warm, and good night (for the time being).

--
regards
hugh

"The question of whether Machines Can Think... is about as relevant as the
question of whether Submarines Can Swim." Edsger Dijkstra (1930-2002)

From: David Kennedy on
Hugh Browton wrote:

> Dear All �
>
> That's me done for the half-year. Off sailing in Scandanavian waters for a
> couple of weeks.
>
> Be good, keep warm, and good night (for the time being).

Have a good one Hugh.

--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com
From: Chris Ridd on
On 2010-07-16 22:22:50 +0100, David Kennedy said:

> Hugh Browton wrote:
>>
>> Dear All �
>>
>> That's me done for the half-year. Off sailing in Scandanavian waters for a
>> couple of weeks.
>>
>> Be good, keep warm, and good night (for the time being).
>>

> Have a good one Hugh.

Yes, have a good time in the fjords!
--
Chris

From: Bella Jones on
Chris Ridd <chrisridd(a)mac.com> wrote:

> On 2010-07-16 22:22:50 +0100, David Kennedy said:
>
> > Hugh Browton wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear All –
> >>
> >> That's me done for the half-year. Off sailing in Scandanavian waters for a
> >> couple of weeks.
> >>
> >> Be good, keep warm, and good night (for the time being).
> >>

> > Have a good one Hugh.
>
> Yes, have a good time in the fjords!

Ah, must organise my holiday. Have a good time.

--
bellajonez at yahoo dot co dot uk
From: Peter Ceresole on
Chris Ridd <chrisridd(a)mac.com> wrote: