From: MD on
Every once in a while one of our clients excell program shuts down
un-expectedly...this is the following error in event viewer;

"Faulting application excel.exe, version 11.0.8307.0, stamp 49ee85df,
faulting module excel.exe, version 11.0.8307.0, stamp 49ee85df, debug? 0,
fault address 0x000edf26

Using Windows XP SP3, Office 2003 SP3. I have re-installed office, and also
re-installed printers (as suggested by some websites for this error) neither
of those fixes have done it. I have also applied different updates at
different times, but I shouldn't have to go through all of that,

The other thing that is noteworthy is that this sometimes happens when they
are in large files that are on a shared location on the network.

If any other info is needed please let me know...

Thanks,

MD