From: dkikan on
Hi there, I am getting this message whenever I press F1 or click on the Help
icon in my MS Excel 2007. It was working fine earlier. I am not sure what has
happened suddenly. I am running MS XP EE. Please help.
From: garfield-n-odie [MVP] on
Possibly a pirate software problem?

From: dkikan on
sorry friend, it's not a pirated software and the help was working 2-3 weeks
back.