From: redrumloa on
I want a CMD HD in good condition. Have one to sell? I will pay a
reasonable price.
From: Andrew Wiskow on
On Dec 5, 3:24 pm, redrumloa <amiga...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I want a CMD HD in good condition. Have one to sell? I will pay a
> reasonable price.

I sold mine a few months ago for $800... And I know of another one
that sold for $1000... If these prices are "reasonable" to you, then
you may find someone who's willing to sell theirs to you. Otherwise,
you may be out of luck. I just wanted to give you a "heads up".

-Andrew
From: redrumloa on
On Dec 5, 8:18 pm, Andrew Wiskow <wis...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 3:24 pm, redrumloa <amiga...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > I want a CMD HD in good condition. Have one to sell? I will pay a
> > reasonable price.
>
> I sold mine a few months ago for $800... And I know of another one
> that sold for $1000... If these prices are "reasonable" to you, then
> you may find someone who's willing to sell theirs to you. Otherwise,
> you may be out of luck. I just wanted to give you a "heads up".
>
> -Andrew

That is nutty. Realistic would be in the $250-$350 ballpark, give or
take. Prices fluctuate, I've seen them on eBay this year for ~$250.
From: rusure on
On Dec 5, 6:18 pm, Andrew Wiskow <wis...(a)verizon.net> wrote:

> I sold mine a few months ago for $800... And
> I know of another one that sold for $1000...

All I want is a SCSI internal drive. My hard drive is currently
working but 2 previous internsl drives have died on me so I am kind of
gun shy. I'd like to back up the data. I have an external SyQuest
floppy drive that only increases the capacity of hard drive but I
think the external data will be lost if the internal drive dies. I
have a 4.36GB internal WESTERN DIGITAL SCSI drive that was pulled from
a DELL laptop, but the CMD data cables don't fit this drive's data
ports. Printed on the drive is "Single-ended Fast Wide SCSI-3
Interface". The power cable fits the drive's power port.
From: Andrew Wiskow on
On Dec 5, 5:49 pm, redrumloa <amiga...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:

> That is nutty. Realistic would be in the $250-$350 ballpark, give or
> take. Prices fluctuate, I've seen them on eBay this year for ~$250.

My advice to you is if you find one at this price, BUY IT. :)

If you find two at this price, let me know about it so *I* can buy
it! ;)

-Andrew