From: Tito on
Hello,

I'm seeing an error message I've never seen before... the dialogue box has
the heading of "OLD ALERT MGR" but the box is unresponsive. You can select
cells in the Project are but the menus are locked by the displayed dialogue
box, the end result is you lose your work.

I searched on Google and found some references back in 2004 and 2006 that
said it was related to Auto Save.

Can you please shed some light on this? Need to know how to prevent this
and if there's anything I can do to recover from this issue when I encounter
it. Error message last seen when using Project Pro 2007 in Desktop fashion.

Thank you.
From: Frank on
Hi Tito,
did you ever find out how to resolve this error? Got it as well and info is
quite thin ...
Thanks a ton

Frank
===

From: Tito on
No, I never got a response to my post and haven't looked into the issue
further. The problem seems to be intermittent though because it hasn't
occurred for some time.

From: Frank on
we kind of seem to have narrowed it down to a problem with the local cache
.... if we get this error and delete the local cache it seems all of a sudden
to work ...