From: larryg1 on

Running ms project 2007 professional on vista busuiness. everything was
fine until that office udpate a few weeks ago. Every time I open
project, than try to open an existing project, I crash. Uninstalled,
reinstalled (which in itself was problematic) but when I finally got it
up an running again, same proect. Details of the crash are below.
Appreciate any guidance

Larry

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WINPROJ.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.6211.1000
Application Timestamp: 46d4ae7e
Fault Module Name: OfficeAV.dll
Fault Module Version: 15.5.0.23
Fault Module Timestamp: 47ab0f75
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000055e1
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033

--
larryg1
larryg1's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/larryg1.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: JulieS on
Hello Larry,

Are you by chance running Norton antivirus or Norton Internet
Security? There were a number of reports in mid-October of repeated
crashing an instability in Project all which appear to be traced to
a Norton update. For most responders turning off the Office Plug-in
in Norton appears to have fixed the problem.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

"larryg1" <larryg1.3jozjc(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> Running ms project 2007 professional on vista busuiness.
> everything was
> fine until that office udpate a few weeks ago. Every time I open
> project, than try to open an existing project, I crash.
> Uninstalled,
> reinstalled (which in itself was problematic) but when I finally
> got it
> up an running again, same proect. Details of the crash are below.
> Appreciate any guidance
>
> Larry
>
> Problem signature:
> Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
> Application Name: WINPROJ.EXE
> Application Version: 12.0.6211.1000
> Application Timestamp: 46d4ae7e
> Fault Module Name: OfficeAV.dll
> Fault Module Version: 15.5.0.23
> Fault Module Timestamp: 47ab0f75
> Exception Code: c0000005
> Exception Offset: 000055e1
> OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
> Locale ID: 1033
>
> Additional information about the problem:
> LCID: 1033
> Brand: Office12Crash
> skulcid: 1033
>

> --