From: SueW on
Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is
grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected.
Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can
Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes
Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments.
Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column
height: 0.3069"

When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather
than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as
narrow as I can make them. I am missing something.
From: Marshall Barton on
SueW wrote:

>Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is
>grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected.
>Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can
>Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes
>Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments.
>Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column
>height: 0.3069"
>
>When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather
>than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as
>narrow as I can make them. I am missing something.

Remove the detail section's ForceNewPage. Set the Driver
group header section's ForceNewPage to Before Section.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: SueW on