From: Vanessa on
I have access 2007. I had a person in our company's IT department design the
tables & forms but that's as far as I got. Now I have numerous problems
accessing information, one being the reports. So at this juncture, how can I
print the information on 1 record?
--
helpme
From: Jeff Boyce on
Vanessa

Not sure I have quite enough information ... "how" depends on "what".

I suppose, if you only need to see a single record from a table, you could
highlight that row, copy it, open Excel, and paste it in.

But if your forms include a form that can display a single record (the one
you want printed), you could have Access print out just that record's data.

Do you already have a report format in mind? If not, who's going to build
it?

More info, please!

Regards

Jeff Boyce