From: Peter S on
I run Windows 7 Ult 64-bit on a system with 6 GB RAM and 5 TB HD. All
programs run flawlessly including GrassValley Edius 5, AfterEffects CS4,
Adobe Encore CS4 and others. The machine is stable.

However, I cannot get my CD/DVD label printing software to launch. It
installs and is visible in control panel but it does not launch. The printer
is a Canon Pixma iP4700. The printer works as expected but I cannot use it
for printing DVDs. I have downloaded the latest software from Canon
downloads which is cdlpwin141en (9782kB).

The Windows software log shows in Swedish with my translation:

Fel (Error).bucket 1764333003, type 1
h�ndelsenamn (event): APPCRASCH
Svar (response): not available
Cabinett-ID: 0
P1: CDLabelPrint.exe
P2: 1.4.1.0
P3: 2a425e19
P4: StackHasch_abcc

I have tried to launch the program with and without the printer switched on
and also with having the printer as my standard printer or not. All other
print functions work as expected.

I even did a complete new install on a reformatted disk, which took my two
days. NO.

I have also tried with a new fresh user ID but NO.

Presently I use another PC by downgrading it to Windows XP home where my old
Epson 200 works well and now serves me with DVD white surface printing.
Epson R200 will not be supported under Windows 7.

Any other suggestions?

From: Dominic Payer on
A driver for the Epson Stylus Photo R200 is included in the basic set of
Inbox drivers with Windows 7.
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supAdvice.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&noteoid=147071&type=highlights#Inkjet
Printers

There were reports of CD-LabelPrint conflicting with some pdf printer
drivers under XP. Uninstalling the pdf software resolved the issue.

From: Peter S on
Yes, but that driver for Epson R200 does not support DVD printing. Normal
printing is oK.

From: Dominic Payer on
You need Epson Print CD in addition to the basic printer driver if you
want to print CDs or DVDs with any Epson printer.

Download and install Print CD 2 from your regional Epson site.