From: Bob Barrows on
The Frog wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Thanks for the clarification, it makes perfect sense. I also took your
> advice and altered the other queries to the same Sum(IIF( logic. The
> answers on this dataset are the same, but it is better to be sure for
> the future as the dataset grows. I really appreciate your help with

Good to hear. I was thinking that your situation was such that the answers
might be the same, but there was a niggling doubt in the back of my mind
that a situation could exist that would yield different answers to the two
calculations. I think I will play with it later to confirm/verify my
thinking and let you know.