From: Gunawan Wibisono on
thx...
I looking forward to have another tutorial

From: Gunawan Wibisono on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2c_S_90Syc
/sob
it took me 2 hours to build this decent tutorial
please have look on my work

*that's include the subtitle (english)
I don't do dubbing.. sry

From: Gunawan Wibisono on
i found this interesting movie
well actualy is nice.. but you can't see the tutorial because it soo Small
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejVYBBREcLw
hope this can help .. somehow

From: nagendra prasad on
This is vary nice Gunawan :) I will post my example movie tonight and see if
this works. I am going to make a live working movie which will show the user
as if he is sitting just next to me. I will also try to put some subtitles
in it. Just thinking if anyone know a tool which can convert MP3 to text so
that I can record the audio in MP3 and then I can get the whole audio into
text. This would be easier for everyone while making an audio-video movie
with subtitles.

Just for making everyone's life easier here are few tool which we can use it
while making movie clips:

1. Any screen capturing tool (Snagit will do)
2. Any Movie editing tool (Generally Window movie maker but I recommend
Ulead Video studio)

3. Any video compressor tool which will reduse the size of the movie so that
it would be easier to upload it. ( Super(a)2000 will do)

Best,
Guru.
From: Gunawan Wibisono on
for studi purpose..
i suggest to use subtitle.. but in my youtube.. use Caption (soft-sub)
i think we should create simple..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2c_S_90Syc >> using close caption
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRU1k4f_zM >> using annotation

beside.. in this youtube.. we can pause it to read

i recomended create max for movie in 640x480.. no more?
about the music.. sry i put strange bg music

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:52 PM, nagendra prasad