From: Autymn D. C. on
Dammit I don't proofread.

R -> R_0
E_p -> E_W
From: Autymn D. C. on
and forsee -> foresee
From: Autymn D. C. on
On Jan 7, 7:38 pm, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> There is no nothing!  A few days ago I learnd a new interpretation for
> the Planck limit/barrier, and therefrom how two elèctròns could
> gravitally fuse--would there now be a awkward predicament where
> inmassive charges could bode and also fall toward a singularity as a
> "Planck black hole"?  Not--for black holes still break conservation of
> momentum: A dielèctròn at Planck* width** is at equilibrium with two
> elèctròns at infinity, so Planck width is /not/ the smallest
> meaningful width; they can still fall in but only insofar as they end
> up as cold as their background.  Such dielèctròns [or dipositròns]

And even if elèctròns could lose all of their mass, their mass is
finite, and so would their last potential and size be finite. All
black holes are a sham.
From: Brian Davis on
On Jan 7, 11:02 pm, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Dammit I don't proofread.

Don't worry about it. Nobody else would have caught it either. It
would have required bothering to read this stuff, and most of us have
*far* better thing to do with our time. Sleeping, for instance.

--
Brian "grouchy today" Davis
From: Erik Max Francis on
Brian Davis wrote:
> On Jan 7, 11:02 pm, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> Dammit I don't proofread.
>
> Don't worry about it. Nobody else would have caught it either. It
> would have required bothering to read this stuff, and most of us have
> *far* better thing to do with our time. Sleeping, for instance.

Followed shortly by standing next to a nondescript wall and staring at
it in silence.

--
Erik Max Francis && max(a)alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
San Jose, CA, USA && 37 18 N 121 57 W && AIM/Y!M/Skype erikmaxfrancis