From: kenrav on
I'd like to open a specific NotePad file (c:\help.txt) from a command button
using VBA. What code should I use? Thanks.
From: Daniel Pineault on
Application.FollowHyperlink "c:\help.txt"
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: Banana on
kenrav wrote:
> I'd like to open a specific NotePad file (c:\help.txt) from a command button
> using VBA. What code should I use? Thanks.

You could use something like Shell command:

Shell("C:\help.txt")

This will open Notepad, if the .txt is associated with Notepad. If this
is not the case then you may need to open the Notepad.exe directly.
Maybe this:

Shell("Notepad.exe C:\help.txt")

But...if this is a help file for your application you're designing in
Access, why not use Control Tip & other built-in properties for
displaying help?