From: DS on
I have checked all source and header files. I found one definition in
stdafx.h and removed it. Still no success

I have also gone through all my project settings and couldn't see anything
there.

From: DS on
well actually, i added this to see, and didn't return anything:

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
#ifdef WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
printf("Mean and lean\n");
#endif
ProcessList();
return 0;
}

From: David Lowndes on
>I have checked all source and header files. I found one definition in
>stdafx.h and removed it. Still no success

Have you subsequently done a rebuild all?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq
From: DS on
i guess if i cannot get OpenThread compiled, my next question would be, how
do you suspend and application?

I wanted to get handle from OpenThread and suspend primary app thread, but
if I cannot do this i need to find
an alternative solution

Thanks !#

From: David Lowndes on
>well actually, i added this to see, and didn't return anything:

Do you mean that it didn't output "Mean and lean"?

Have you got the symbol VC_EXTRALEAN defined?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq