From: Mikka on
Hey,

I had the same environment (Office 2003 + SPD 2007 installed on the same PC)
and I expirienced similiar problem, except my IE 6 crashed every time I tried
to open any list within WSS 3.0 (e.g Calendar, etc.). The solution which
worked for me was just native repair option of Share Point Designer (Office
2007)
from Add/Remove Software window.