From: arundathi.vishwanath on
Hello

We are Looking for Process Engineer for our client at Pune Location.

The candidate will be responsible for working with Process Engineering
Group on the following initiatives and activities:-

Experience in implementation of Organization Level Initiatives
Implementation and Rollout of PEG Projects.
Passion for Technology Exploration
Productivity Road map implementation for

1. Reuse Strategy rollout

2. Tools Exploration on various upcoming technologies

3. Innovative ideas and exploration for productivity
improvement

4. Process automation

5. Rework Reduction

6. Generative Development strategy rollout

7. Six Sigma projects for Productivity Improvement

8. Technology for productivity

Technical Profile with strong delivery experience.

Exp Level : 5 -- 12 years

Location : Pune

Role : Lead

Contact : arundathi.vishwanath(a)cesltd.com

Phone : 040 - 40407148