From: Sue on
I just upgraded from Vista to Windows 7. I can not open active links within
the body of any e-mail messages. Any suggestions?
From: Gordon on

"Sue" <Sue(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just upgraded from Vista to Windows 7. I can not open active links
> within
> the body of any e-mail messages. Any suggestions?

So what happens when you try?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
what happens when you try? If you get the restrictions in effect error
message that tells you to talk to your administrator, this is a problem with
IE, its not an Outlook error. You need to reset your internet settings in
IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control panel, Internet
options, Advanced tab).
See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest
information.

--