From: neil40 on
Hi

I have placed 26 Toggle buttons on a form (A to Z) before realing I
should create an option group.
Can I now create the option group and then drag the buttons in to the
group, or do I need to start over?

Thanks
Neil
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
It will be quicker and easier to start over again.
Sounds like the only caption on each button is a single letter - nothing
much to type on each new button in the option group.

From: neil40 on
On 19 Apr, 21:26, "Jeanette Cunningham"
<n...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> It will be quicker and easier to start over again.
> Sounds like the only caption on each button is a single letter - nothing
> much to type on each new button in the option group.
>
> Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia
>
> "neil40" <neil.grant...(a)googlemail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi
>
> > I have placed 26 Toggle buttons on a form (A to Z) before realing I
> > should create an option group.
> > Can I now create the option group and then drag the buttons in to the
> > group, or do I need to start over?
>
> > Thanks
> > Neil- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Jeanette