From: Frank Situmorang on
Hello,

Since most people are more familiar with excel then access, my users prefer
to see it in datasheet view. However, since it could be too long, anyone can
help me how to make an option to show up only field that we can chose in the
form.

I remember there is a sample of database that has that one, but I do not
know where is it now. Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Frank
--
Frank Situmorang
From: Allen Browne on
Simplest solution might be to set the Visible property of the controls on
the form, based on the fields the user wants to see.

"Frank Situmorang" <FrankSitumorang(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F83293D0-A7C3-45F4-927B-6FAA769E9525(a)microsoft.com...