From: Krykota on
I have a main form with 3 subforms. Two of the subforms display a query
showing the data entered for the current week in continuous format. The
third I need to add the data from the two subforms and also display in a
continuous format for the current week.

I am able to get the query to display the sums of one day, the first day,
but then it repeats the sums from the first day on the subsequent days for
the week.

Any ideas on how to correct the third subform query to display the correct
data for each day of the week?

TIA
From: Marshall Barton on
Krykota wrote:

>I have a main form with 3 subforms. Two of the subforms display a query
>showing the data entered for the current week in continuous format. The
>third I need to add the data from the two subforms and also display in a
>continuous format for the current week.
>
>I am able to get the query to display the sums of one day, the first day,
>but then it repeats the sums from the first day on the subsequent days for
>the week.
>
>Any ideas on how to correct the third subform query to display the correct
>data for each day of the week?

Hard to say given such a sketchy description of the
calculations, but it sounds like you need a Totals type
query that groups on the day of the week. Or maybe ???

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]