From: Mladen Gogala on
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 06:51:43 -0700, Mark D Powell wrote:

> My Norton Security issued a warning that the web site is unsafe! The
> message closed before I could select the list of reasons why.

It's a simple comic depicting an April fool joke.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com
From: John Hurley on
On Apr 3, 12:59 pm, joel garry <joel-ga...(a)home.com> wrote:

snip

> Untangle and fprot didn't have a problem with it.  Maybe you are just
> blocked from ahajokes.com  Google groups still has a problem with
> freehos tia.com for me (had to add the space there).

Looks like it is a known vector for viruses and exploits ... but I am
not a big believer in following blind links in the first place ...
just asking for trouble these days.

Maybe the ipad users are exempt though?