From: J B on
"Woody" <harrogate3(a)ntlworld.spam.com> wrote in message
>>> Orange have announced that Line 2 for existing customers ends August
>>> 18th
>>>
> Note that is only for commercial users, not business.

Do you want to say that again, only clearer?????

:~)

--
J B

From: Woody on
"J B" <jb(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
> "Woody" <harrogate3(a)ntlworld.spam.com> wrote in message
>>>>
>> Note that is only for commercial users, not business.
>
> Do you want to say that again, only clearer?????
>
> :~)
>

> --
> J B

Sorry, perhaps I should have said personal rather than
commercial. It does not affect business second line users - yet.

They say it is because most new phones won't work with line two -
which I think is blather since it is to do with the SIM and the
SP and nothing to do with the phone!

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

From: Steve Terry on
> "J B" <jb(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
>> "Woody" <harrogate3(a)ntlworld.spam.com> wrote in message
>>>>>
>>> Note that is only for commercial users, not business.
>>
>> Do you want to say that again, only clearer?????
>> :~)
>> J B
>
> Sorry, perhaps I should have said personal rather than commercial. It does
> not affect business second line users - yet.
>
> They say it is because most new phones won't work with line two - which I
> think is blather since it is to do with the SIM and the SP and nothing to
> do with the phone!
> Woody

Which demonstrates yet again the shear contempt FT Orange have
for their personal customers.

FT Orange are a two class service, appalling for business class,
and complete shite for personal victims.

The complete opposite of the one class service Hans Snooks created

Steve Terry
--
Welcome Sign-up Bonus of �1 when you signup free at:
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/G4WWK

From: Jon Pitts on

"Chris" <me(a)privacy.net> wrote in message news:89m3a9Fv4iU1(a)mid.dfncis.de...
> JL <newsaccount(a)mail2web.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'd say it probably has more to do with EverythingEverywhere - the T-
>> Mobile/Orange merger than anything to do with Orange France.
>>
>> Maybe this may be the 'go live' date for roaming??
>>
> Well but T-Mobile(UK) (former one2one) used to offer the service as well.
> (afair "priority line").
> Therefore, at least the network equipment should support ALS.

I can't speak for the current situation, but it was certainly the case quite
a few months ago that the then *current* generation of network equipment
supported the ALS flag.

There are not (m)any operators out there that offer the ALS facility, and
this may well reflect in the core network software available.

So this may not necessarily be Orange's choice.

Rgds

Jon.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2