From: TRAFFICBLOWS on
Before sending emails at work, I have the spell checker run. When using Word
as the Outlook email editor, spell checking does not appear to honor the
following Outlook option under the Spelling tab:
"Ignore original message text in reply or forward."
When using the Outlook editor I don't have a problem, but when using Word
the orignal message is checked regardless if the previous Outlook option is
enabled. When there's a considerable amount of text being replied or
forwarded, this is very annoying, especially when replying with the same text
multiple times.
Is there some setting that I may not have enabled?