From: Casey on
I'm attempting to open up my email and now I'm getting the following error
for the first time. I'm NOT able to open any email. Here's the error msg I'm
getting from MSFT:
Unable to load Personal free/busy data. The message file C:\Documents and
Settings\GAry(Casey) Lanning\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst can no longer be accessed because it has
been damaged by another application.

What in the world happened and what do I do to fix????Help!

From: Brian Tillman on
Casey <Casey(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I'm attempting to open up my email and now I'm getting the following
> error for the first time. I'm NOT able to open any email. Here's the
> error msg I'm getting from MSFT:
> Unable to load Personal free/busy data. The message file C:\Documents
> and Settings\GAry(Casey) Lanning\Local Settings\Application
> Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst can no longer be accessed because
> it has been damaged by another application.
>
> What in the world happened

There's no way WE can know.

> and what do I do to fix????

Did you try using the Inbox Repair Tool (SCANPST.EXE)?
--
Brian Tillman