From: Justin Cardinal Schu on

Ok I have run MWMSRT and it will not touch the Email Virus I have
I am running Windows XP SP3 on a AMD 2600+ Home built Job.
Email is Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 I need to stop it is Preventing Email from
being sent and only allowing emails it sends from going out.... In
otherwords we get up to four bounce backs and four Emails like this
-
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:22:49 -0600
From: Justin Cardinal Schubert <jjhcs1(a)shaw.ca>
To: joane cardinal-schubert <cardinalj(a)shaw.ca>
Subject: Letters to Troy

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: cardinalcanuck(a)shaw.ca
Reason: Over quota

Reporting-MTA: dns;l-daemon (ims-ms-daemon)

-
I have checked the the email account and it is not Full.
Will reinstalling F-secure help?
a Client version of the program is available to me for use from shaw.
It has worked in the past to block intrusions LOTS OF THEM.
but it dose not want to kill the virus Updating this program is
Problematic at best so if I can avoid having to MASK the problem by
installing.
I have queried F-secure providers and shaw..... they both tell me "That
is Your problem" needless to say I hate the program and both my Snob of
a Provider and an Apathetic Security company.
All NONE HARDWARE suggestions are Appreciated

--
Justin Cardinal Schu
Justin Cardinal Schu's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/justin-cardinal-schu.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: smlunatick on
On Sep 26, 8:35 pm, Justin Cardinal Schu <Justin.Cardinal.Schu.
3gd...(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote:
> Ok I have run MWMSRT and it will not touch the Email Virus I have
> I am running Windows XP SP3 on a AMD 2600+ Home built Job.
> Email is Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 I need to stop it is Preventing Email from
> being sent and only allowing emails it sends from going out.... In
> otherwords we get up to four bounce backs and four Emails like this
> -
> Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:22:49 -0600
> From: Justin Cardinal Schubert <jjh...(a)shaw.ca>
> To: joane cardinal-schubert <cardin...(a)shaw.ca>
> Subject: Letters to Troy
>
> Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:
>
> Recipient address: cardinalcan...(a)shaw.ca
> Reason: Over quota
>
> Reporting-MTA: dns;l-daemon (ims-ms-daemon)

> -
> I have checked the the email account and it is not Full.
> Will reinstalling F-secure help?
> a Client version of the program is available to me for use from shaw.
> It has worked in the past to block intrusions LOTS OF THEM.
> but it dose not want to kill the virus Updating this program is
> Problematic at best so if I can avoid having to MASK the problem by
> installing.
> I have queried F-secure providers and shaw..... they both tell me "That
> is Your problem" needless to say I hate the program and both my Snob of
> a Provider and an Apathetic Security company.
> All NONE HARDWARE suggestions are Appreciated
>
> --
> Justin Cardinal Schu
> Justin Cardinal Schu's Profile:http://forums.techarena.in/members/justin-cardinal-schu.htm
> View this thread:http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1045133.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

MWMSRT is not a complete anti-spyware / anti-virus software system.
You should not rely on this as you anti-virus / anti-spyware defence
system. MWMSRT appears to only check "certain" files, locations and
registry keys prior to installing the Windows Updates.