From: VarneyM on
Each time I go out of the office I change my "OOF" message, but it is sending
an old message on my replys and when I bring it back up to change the old one
is still there. We are running on Outlook 2003 on an Exchange server.
From: Kathleen Orland on
Does the same thing happen if the user tries this through OWA?

From: Kathleen Orland on
Try opening Outlook with the /cleanrules switch:

Start > Run > outlook.exe /cleanrules

"VarneyM" <VarneyM(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Each time I go out of the office I change my "OOF" message, but it is
sending
> an old message on my replys and when I bring it back up to change the old
one
> is still there. We are running on Outlook 2003 on an Exchange server.

Pages: 1
Prev: Printing Tasks
Next: Entries missing from nk2 file