From: Adrian Miller on
Hi,

I have data for some days of a month. I'd like to have values for every day.
So I created an outer join against a table with holds a dataset for every
day of a year. The result shows null values for all days where I have no
values. Is there a way to have an other value then Null?

Thanks for any advice
Adrian

--
Adrian Miller

From: Uri Dimant on
Hi
What values? Take a look at COALESCE function in the BOL

From: Jay on
If you have trouble understanding COALESCE, look up ISNULL.