From: Tom Ventouris on
I send a lot of E Mails from MS Acces and MS Word. My understanding from
other posts in the group is that the automation bypassess the normal process
and does not insert a signature in the message. If this is correct, is there
any way to change the default template (Mail Form?) which Outlook uses and to
include the signature for all messages?

From: deweybusch on