From: MLV0764 on
I get returned mail with the error "551 not our customer" when trying to
forward mail. I can send new mail to the same contacts with no problem.
From: problemcat on

MLV0764;126085 Wrote:
> I get returned mail with the error "551 not our customer" when trying
> forward mail. I can send new mail to the same contacts with no
> problem.

I'm having the same problem. It just started yesterday.

--
problemcat
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Milton on
I am generally having the same problem. I can send new emails, reply to fully opened emails and forward emails. When I reply from a not opened email, I get error 551 'user not a customer'. Help?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/551-not-our-customer-when-forwarding-mail-outlook
From: ladydi on
I am having the same prob and when I tried to call for help they want $49
bucks.... half of my contacts no longer appear and I cannot even send them a
NEW mail ...undeliverable and that not our customer/551 comes up. ARRRGH! Has
Outlook crashed?

From: etailgifts on
Same Problem started yesterday, now I can't send any emails and the addresses do not automatically pop up, even after restart and outlook repair/update. Is there an iphone app to blame? I used a linked-in iphone app update yesterday and believe it may have duplicated some addresses.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/551-not-our-customer-when-forwarding-mail-outlook
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9