From: AFKuhr on
DID NOT WORK

From: AFKuhr on
CALL CENTER IS OVERWHELMED, WAIT TIME IS AN HOUR, AND THERE IS A STANDARD
MESSAGE THAT SAYS THEY ARE WORKING ON THE REGION WIDE OUTTAGE THAT AFFECTS
EMAIL, INTERNET & WEBMAIL - GOOD OL' BELLSOUTH!!!

From: scotth67 on
As of 4:45 CST, the problem seems to be fixed. I can send to anyone; receiving never was a problem. Sure would have been nice to have some sort of notice about it. A blanket email would have done the trick. In any case, I think they have it resolved.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/551-not-our-customer-when-forwarding-mail-outlook
From: etailgifts on
All emails and forward/replies are sending without any setting changes. I did select (my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication) on all bellsouth/AT&T and other POP accounts, not sure if that made a difference or AT&T corrected.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/551-not-our-customer-when-forwarding-mail-outlook
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"ladydi" <ladydi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am having the same prob and when I tried to call for help they want $49
> bucks.... half of my contacts no longer appear and I cannot even send them a
> NEW mail ...undeliverable and that not our customer/551 comes up. ARRRGH!
> Has
> Outlook crashed?

Of course Outlook hasn't "crashed". You're describing a server-side issue,
but since you are so vague about it, not telling us your Outlook version or
the account type, mentioning who your mail service provider it, and not even
including the complete error message, there's no way anyone can help you.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9