From: Gary on
Same problem here. Started yesterday, 4/19/10. Newly created e-mail go out but not fwd or reply. Is it an Outlook or ISP issue. Happens with both Outlook XP om an XP machime and Outlook 07 on a Vista machine. I use BellSouth, ie.e AT&T DSL.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/551-not-our-customer-when-forwarding-mail-outlook
From: Fred Bailey on
I am havinfg the same problem in reply or forward.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/551-not-our-customer-when-forwarding-mail-outlook
From: Robin on
I'm having a simular issue.
outlook 2002 will not allow me to send mail get error message 551 not our
customer
I am able to receive all e-mails from other hosts but I am not able to reply
or send new mail if they do not have the same e-mail provider.

Can I get help!!

From: Robin on

From: Robin on
Are you all using BELLSOUTH.NET ????????

"Robin" wrote:

> I'm having a simular issue.
> outlook 2002 will not allow me to send mail get error message 551 not our
> customer
> I am able to receive all e-mails from other hosts but I am not able to reply
> or send new mail if they do not have the same e-mail provider.
>
> Can I get help!!
>
> "MLV0764" wrote:
>
> > I get returned mail with the error "551 not our customer" when trying to
> > forward mail. I can send new mail to the same contacts with no problem.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: Outloo template and signature
Next: hyperlinks