From: scotth67 on
I have also had the same issue on Bellsouth. It worked Friday night (2/19/10) but not today. I checked settings and tried webmail (which works) but stumbled upon a page that said Bellsouth would not let me check or change any information on my account because their servers were down for maintenance. Anyone else tried that route? I really think it is Bellsouth/AT&T doing something to fix something that wasn't really broken.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/551-not-our-customer-when-forwarding-mail-outlook
From: paldan on
551 not our customer

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/551-not-our-customer-when-forwarding-mail-outlook
From: etailgifts on
Seems to be working now using (mail.bellsouth.net) email server, additional outbound servers and bellsouth/AT&T DSL service. NO more immediate bounce back.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/551-not-our-customer-when-forwarding-mail-outlook
From: Carmel on
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:18:34 -0500
AlabasterDavid <AlabasterDavid.46pjba(a)invalid>
articulated:

> Same thing here. Started this morning. Using Bellsouth.net as my
> outgoing mail server. Use Outlook at home and auto download my emails
> from Bellsouth.net and yahoo.com. But today, i can't forward or send
> any email messages, only recieve. Getting the sam message you are.

You might try one of these links:

https://webauth.att.net/auth/webmail/login?action=Login&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwebmail.att.net%2Fwmc%2Fen-US%2Fv%2Fwmgoto%2F4B811A410002932D000033BC2223065062

http://localization.att.com/loc/controller?appid=ecomm&ltype=&return-path=http://www.att.com/esupport/index.jsp?cv=102

Perhaps you might find something useful there. In any case, the problem
is not Outlook, a rarity I admit, but rather with the downstream ISP.

--

Carmel |::::=======
|===========

From: Hank Bailey Hank on
Using Bellsouth.net and having the same issue about last 48 hours.

"MLV0764" wrote:

> I get returned mail with the error "551 not our customer" when trying to
> forward mail. I can send new mail to the same contacts with no problem.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: Outloo template and signature
Next: hyperlinks