From: hobo on
I can no longer open hyperlinks in my emails due to "restrictions in effect
on this computer - see your system administrator.
From: Christian Goeller on

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

MVP - MS Outlook
http://www.outlookfaq.net
From: Peter Foldes on
See the following. It is an issue with IE and not with Outlook
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm
--
Peter